Please Join us on Sunday and Monday for a wonderful 2-day Janmastami festival celebration!
Don’t miss out any of these fantastic events!
Sunday 2 September PROGRAM (Cultural Event):
5.00pm Cultural Presentations:
Radha Krishna Jugal Milan by ISKCON Ladies Group,
Bhajan by ISKCON Devi Group
Bhajo Re Mana by Kids Kirtan School
Radhe Shyam by Gaurvatsalas,
Gopi Chandan by Sunday School
‘The Witness’ by Krishna’s Puppets.
Prasadam Served from 5 pm to 8 pm on Sunday 2 September.
Monday, 3 September PROGRAM (Janmastami):
5.00 pm Kirtan
6:00 pm Krishna Katha by Special Guest – Her Grace Mother Jagattarini
7:00 pm Sandhya Arati
8:00 pm Maha Abhishek – Bathing Ceremony of Sri Radha & Sri Krishna
10:00 pm More Ecstatic Kirtan – Building Up to Something Special…
12:00am Midnight Arati – Amazing Darshan- Not to be Missed!
Prasadam served from 6pm to 1030pm on Monday 3 September and midnight to 0130AM on Tuesday 4 September.
You can also visit one of our many stalls during the festival. From Henna art to face paint, kids games to sweets shop, information desk and various food stalls, there is plenty for you to do at the festival.
Looking forward to seeing you and the family for the big event!
In the interest of everyone enjoying a safe and happy Janmastami evening, please take note of the following:
DRIVING TO THE FESTIVAL
NO RIGHT TURN is permitted into and out of temple premises. Only LEFT Turn is permitted.
- Coming from Welshpool Road Continue straight from Lesmurdie Road roundabout on to Lesmurdie Road East.
- Turn LEFT on Wilkins Road Turn LEFT on Pauline Avenue Turn LEFT on Canning Road Turn LEFT in to Hare Krishna Temple When exiting, turn LEFT on Canning Road as per normal
- Coming from Kalamunda Road Turn LEFT in to Hare Krishna Temple When exiting, turn LEFT on Canning Road (Do NOT turn right on to Canning Road) At the next roundabout, make a U-turn to head towards Kalamunda Road.
- We encourage you all to car-pool where possible.
- Please cooperate with all our volunteers and follow their directions.
- As we get thousands of people visiting us on the day and the parking space is limited, not everyone is able to park inside the premises. On premises car parking is now full. So if you have not received your permit, you will be unable to park your vehicle in the temple premises.
- FREE shuttle services will be provided for all our visitors to use on both – Sunday and Monday.
- On Sunday only Shuttle 1 will operate between Wilkins Road and Temple, and Shuttle 2 will operate between Kalamunda Water Park/ Council office and Temple.
On Monday Shuttle 1 and 2 will be as per above and Shuttle 2 will also extend to Kalamunda Market (behind AutoOne).
- Maps for shuttle services are as below.
Donations for Janmastami
If you wish to offer a donation or contribute towards Janmastami celebrations, you can donate to the temple using this online feature or directly at the temple office. All payments online is conducted securely. During the payment process, please include your mobile number & email address. This will help us send you a payment confirmation by email. Should there be a technical difficulty in using the buttons below, kindly contact to this email id: email@example.com
- Turn LEFT only from Canning Road into the Temple.
- Drop off your passengers in the drop off zone only
- For permit holders, have your permit displayed in your front windscreen clearly.
- After dropping off your passengers, park only in authorised locations as nominated by the parking volunteers.
- When leaving the Temple, only turn LEFT
- Catch the shuttle service or walk to the Temple from your vehicle location
- Follow directions given by parking volunteers when you arrive to drop off your passengers.
- Follow directions from any City of Kalamunda Rangers/staff if provided and adhere to all City of Kalamunda Parking Guidelines (http://www.kalamunda.wa.gov.au/Leisure-Tourism/Other/Parking)
- Do NOT turn RIGHT into the Temple from Canning Road
- Do not park on anyone’s driveway
- Do NOT park on Canning Road or Pauline Avenue
- Do not park on the verge
- Do not park anywhere where parking is not permitted.
- Do NOT Turn RIGHT when exiting the Temple.
You can catch following services to and from the festival using public transport.
3:00PM – Catch Bus # 299 from Elizabeth Quay bus stand D6.
3:55PM – Arrive at ‘Canning Road after Pauline Avenue’.
3:57PM – Walk 2 min and arrive at 159 Canning Road, Kalamunda.
0540PM – Catch one of our shuttle services to go to Kalamunda bus stand.
0611PM – Catch bus 299 from Kalamund Bus Station, stand 3 to Elizabeth Quay
There are no public transport services after this service on Sunday.
03:50PM – Catch Bus # 283 from Elizabeth Bus Station Stand D3
04:54PM – Arrive at Canning Road after Lesmurdie Road stop and walk 1 min to 159 Canning Road, Kalamunda
10:25PM – Catch one of our shuttle services to go to Kalamunda bus stand.
10:46PM – Catch Bus # 299 from Kalamunda Bus Station Stand 3
11:26PM – Arrive at Elizabeth Quay
There are no public transport services after this service on Monday.
Donate for Janmastami 2018
Donation Credit Card Donation – Click here to make credit card donation Bank Transfer – Here are the details to make bank transfer. Legal name: ISKCON Perth BSB: 036-041 Account number: 120564. Please do not forget to send email to govindasinperth @ gmail.com with your details and transferred amount.
You can still Volunteer!
We need lots of volunteers! (Serving Prasadam, kitchen duties Cleaning). Please come forward and help us. Please contact any of the following devotees regarding sponsorship or if wanting to offer some help.
Krishna Caitanya Nitai Das. – 0416 632 619
Sita Rama Lakshmana Das – 0422 045 525
Syama Sarana Das – 0439 969 002
For more information or volunteering at the festival or donating for the festival contact:
Krishna Caitanya Nitai Das – 0416632619
Sitaram Laxman Das – 0422045525
Syama Sarana Das – 0439969092