We would like to invite you to a special 3 day festival showcasing our site for the new Hare Krishna Temple & Community Centre Project.
As we are raising funds for the project while design development continues, we would like you to join us for festivities over 3 days at the Site (170 Sultana Road, High Wycombe).
We will be celebrating 3 festivals as per the schedule below
- Friday 12th August – Balaram Purnima
- Lord Balaram’s Appearance Day
- 1100 – 1400 hours
- Program includes, Kirtan, Abhishek, Spiritual Class, Arati and Lunch Prasadam
- Saturday 13th August – Bhumi Puja
- Auspicious fire sacrifice ceremony and first project milestone
- 0800 – 1300 hours
- Program includes Kirtan, Yajna, Cultural Programs, Project Presentation, Ground Breaking, Donation & Fundraising, Lunch Prasadam
- Sunday 14th August – Janmastami Cultural Show
- An opportunity to express love & devotion to the Lord through dance, drama and arts
- 1100 – 1400 hours
- Program includes, Kirtan, Cultural Programs, Arati & Lunch Prasadam
To attend any of or all 3 days, please book your free tickets at http://tinyurl.com/bhumipuja.
You can also scan the QR code on the poster below.
This is our first ever event at the new Site and requires generous donations to cover the costs. If you would like to sponsor, please choose any of the options below:
- Raj Bhog for Sri Krishna & Sri Balaram – $501
- Balaram Purnima Cake – $501
- Special Arati for Sri Krishna & Sri Balaram – $501
- Flower Abhishek for Sri Krishna & Sri Balaram – $501
- Sri Radha Govardhandhari Maha Offering – $1,001
- Flower Garland for Deities – $1,001
- Janmastami Cultural Show Lunch Prasadam – $1,100
- Flower Decorations – $1,100
- Balaram Purnima Lunch Prasadam – $2,100
- Bhumi Puja Lunch Prasadam – $2,100
- Marquee Hire – $10,000
- 3-day festival – $21,000
Everyone is welcome and will have the opportunity to join in the auspicious fire sacrifice ceremony. However, if you would like to make a personal ahuti offering to the fire at this very special, the first ever Yajna at our new site, you can do so by donation. To find out more and reserve your spot, please contact as per poster details below
On-street parking will be available along Sultana Road West and Smokebush Place. You are kindly requested to:
- Park along Sultana Rd West on southern side only (facing towards Airport)
- Park along Smokebush Place on southern side only (opposite houses)
- Not block the the driveways
- Not park on the lane (Sultana Road W is a single lane narrow road. Please park on the verge).
Note: Yellow lines indicates the side of the street we request you to park.
We will closely monitor the health directives and implement as required. In absence of any mandates, we encourage & strongly recommend all attendees to wear masks at all times. Maintain social distancing where possible and maintain good hand hygiene.
Hand sanitisers will be provided throughout the venue.
If you are feeling unwell, or unsure, please stay at home.
We welcome everyone to join us for this event, so please feel free to forward this to your friends, share the poster below on your social media with #iskconperthbhumipuja #hktcc
For any more information and if there are other ways you would like to help also by offering your volunteer participation, please contact
Vrajanandana Das – 0412 574 949
Sitaram Laxman Das – 0422 045 525
Kaveesh – 0482 790 822