Dear Devotees and Friends,
The management of ISKCON Perth has taken a decision to cancel the Kirtan Program on this Sunday 15th March 2020. This decision has been taken proactively in alignment with Australian Government large gathering ban that will be imposed from Monday 16th March to protect people from the spread of Coronavirus.
What will happen next
- All congregational gatherings including Sunday Feasts, Sunday School, Kirtan School and any kind of group gatherings at or on behalf of ISKCON Perth, are now suspended till further notice.
- The temple will be open as usual from 4.30 am till 7.30 pm every day and the online transmission of the limited services at the temple will continue. Please check our website for Darshan timings (visitor hours).
- The temple operations relating to deity worship, deity services will continue as per normal schedule. You are welcome to visit the temple during the day to have darshan of Their Lordships at your own discretion.
- We will also continue and Srimad Bhagavatam classes, all members are encouraged to attend the classes at ISKCON Perth page on www.mayapur.tv.
Shall I visit the temple
- Yes, if you feel healthy.
- No, if you
- have any symptoms of normal influenza
- found positive for coronavirus
- have been in contact with another coronavirus positive person
- have returned from an overseas visit in the last 14 days
We request you all to chant and pray for all those who are already affected and battling with this virus. Above all, we encourage everyone to pray to the Lord for ending this calamity. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these changes.
For further enquiries contact the Co-Temple Presidents, their details are mentioned below.
Sitarama Lakshman Dasa (0422 045 525)
Yadusrestha Dasa (0423 696 537)