Sri Krishna’s Divine Appearance Day
Join us for a wonderful Janmastami festival celebration!
Don’t miss out any of these fantastic events!
- Bhajan & Kirtan
- Cultural Programs
- Krishna Katha
- Sandhya Aarti
- Maha Abhishek + Kirtan
- Ecstatic Kirtan + Jhulan Yatra
- Midnight Aarti
- Ekadasi Prasadam
Free Vegetarian meal served by Govinda’s from 6:00pm-10.30pm followed by Ekadasi prasadam from midnight onwards.
FREE Shuttle services from Wilkins Road, Kalamunda Water Park and Kalamunda Market (near Auto one), drop off facility only at the temple. Further info is available further down under Driving.
Looking forward to seeing you and your family for the biggest event of the Year!!!
Request for Volunteers!
We need lots of volunteers for Program setup, Cooking, Serving Prasadam, Food Stalls, Program windup etc…Please come forward and help us to run this festival smoothly. Please fill-out this Volunteer Registration form to register your interest.
If you wish to make any of the above sponsorship pledge for the Janmastami, please fill the Janmastami Sponshorship Pledge Form and you can make payment online when you ready using this online feature, via bank transfer (Legal name: ISKCON Perth, BSB: 036-041 Account number: 120564) or directly at the temple donation counter on or before Janmastami day.
Please do not forget to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and transferred amount.
All payments online is conducted securely. During the payment process, please include your mobile number & email address. This will help us send you a payment confirmation by email. Should there be a technical difficulty in using the buttons below, kindly contact us via email to email@example.com
In the interest of everyone enjoying a safe and happy Janmastami evening, please take note of the following:
- Turn LEFT only from Canning Road into the Temple.
- Drop off your passengers in the drop off zone only.
- For permit holders, have your permit displayed in your front windscreen clearly.
- After dropping off your passengers, park only in authorised locations as nominated by the parking volunteers.
- When leaving the Temple, only turn LEFT.
- Catch the shuttle service or walk to the Temple from your vehicle location.
- Follow directions given by parking volunteers when you arrive to drop off your passengers.
- Follow directions from any City of Kalamunda Rangers/staff if provided and adhere to all City of Kalamunda Parking Guidelines (http://www.kalamunda.wa.gov.au/Leisure-Tourism/Other/Parking)
- Do NOT turn RIGHT into the Temple from Canning Road
- Do not park on anyone’s driveway
- Do NOT park on Canning Road or Pauline Avenue
- Do not park on the verge
- Do not park anywhere where parking is not permitted.
- Do NOT Turn RIGHT when exiting the Temple.
You can catch following services to and from the festival using public transport.
Saturday Bus timing
2:39PM – Catch Bus # 283 from Elizabeth Quay bus stand D3.
3:29PM – Arrive at ‘Canning Road Bus stop No-13829 .
3:30PM – Walk 1 min and arrive at 159 Canning Road, Kalamunda.
09:50PM – Catch one of our shuttle services to go to Kalamunda bus stand.
10:14PM – Catch bus 299 from Kalamunda Bus Station, stand 3 to Elizabeth Quay
There are no public transport services after this service on Saturday.
DRIVING TO THE FESTIVAL:
NO RIGHT TURN is permitted into and out of temple premises. Only LEFT Turn is permitted.
- Coming from Welshpool Road Continue straight from Lesmurdie Road roundabout on to Lesmurdie Road East.
- Turn LEFT on Wilkins Road Turn LEFT on Pauline Avenue Turn LEFT on Canning Road Turn LEFT in to Hare Krishna Temple. When exiting, turn LEFT on Canning Road as per normal
- Coming from Kalamunda Road Turn LEFT in to Hare Krishna Temple. When exiting, turn LEFT on Canning Road (Do NOT turn right on to Canning Road) At the next roundabout, make a U-turn to head towards Kalamunda Road.
- We encourage you all to car-pool where possible.
- Please cooperate with all our volunteers and follow their directions.
- As we get thousands of people visiting us on the day and the parking space is limited, not everyone is able to park inside the premises. On premises car parking is now full. So if you have not received your permit, you will be unable to park your vehicle in the temple premises.
- FREE shuttle services will be provided for all our visitors to use on Janmastami day.
- On Janmastami day, Shuttle services will operate between Wilkins Road and Temple, between Kalamunda Water Park/ Kalamunda Council office and Temple and
between Kalamunda Market (behind AutoOne) and Temple. Operation time of above Shuttle services will vary depending on the car parking availability at one of the above parking spots so please strictly follow parking guides instruction on the day.
- Maps for shuttle services are as below:
Site Flow Map
Please note that as we are expecting thousands of devotee visitors on Janmastami day, Temple premises can be extremely busy on the day. So, keeping safety & wellbeing of everyone in mind, our humble request to everyone to please leave your shoes at the footwear stall at Location 1 in above Flow Map.
First Aid service is available at Location 3 in above Flow Map.
For any inquiry related to car parking, lost property or to report any suspicious behaviors, please contact Info Desk at Location 3 in above Flow Map.
For more information on sponsorships or volunteering for the festival, please contact:
Sita Ram Lakshman Das – 0422 045 525
Syama Sarana Das – 0439 969 002
Mukund Vamsidhari Das – 0428 113 987
Harini Gaurangi Devi Dasi – 0433 528 650